· Always HAND WASH your swimwear as soon as you take it off in cool or cold water with a mild hand soap or a veryvery mild detergent made for delicate fabrics. Do not soak for extended periods.
· Never Dry Clean Swimwear.
· Never Ever Use Bleach.
· Squeeze out excess water VERY GENTLY and lay flat, preferably on a dry towel away from direct sun light. Long exposure to the sun will fade your swimwear over time.
· Never Machine wash or tumble dry.
· Never Iron your Swimwear.
· Never leave wet swimwear bundled together.